Thank you for attending the Northwest Antimicrobial Stewardship Summit. The purpose of this one-day event was to provide participants with the tools they need to plan and develop an Antimicrobial Stewardship Program within their own facility, as well as to establish a collaborative work group to implement a regional Antimicrobial Stewardship Program and Initiative. Below you will find the handouts from the event as well as additional antimicrobial stewardship resources.
View Recorded Summit Sessions Here
- State Panel Handout
- Core Elements for Antibiotic Stewardship in Nursing Homes Leading Antibiotic Stewardship in Nursing Homes
- Core Elements Slides
- The Core Elements of Antibiotic Stewardship for Nursing Homes Checklist
Antibiotic Stewardship Community Flyers and Brochures
(For large quantities of professionally printed brochures contact Caryl Johnston at (208) 625-4138).
- Antibiotics Are Not Always the Answer- Flyer
- Cough Sniffle Sneeze No Antibiotics Please- Brochure (For Parents)
- Preserve the Power of Antibiotics- Handout (For Providers)
- Be Smart About Antibiotics- Brochure (For Native American Communities)
- Antibiotics Are Not Always the Answer- Brochure (For Parents)
- Viruses or Bacteria What’s Got You Sick?- Flyer